[messages] [Module Design] create a counter that keeps track of clicks of a button

bigdirt32 s_miclean at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 22:01:23 MST 2012

Yes something like that.  So do I set a trigger to start counting on the
counter when it is on the map board?  I guess my question is how do I
set the counter to know when to start counting .  Example  my card count
is at 75 and a player is sits to rest.  I put the counter on the player,
which is a card by the way LOL and it starts to count how many cards
that player is sitting out.  Any advice?

Thanks in advance.