[messages] [Module Design] Undo Specific Move Capability

RedMike gcriflesmithing at alaska.net
Thu Apr 26 21:51:03 MST 2012

irishwolf,

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to do this. Can you give
me an example ?

I made a protoype that had two Dynamic Properties, one called startX and
the other called startY.

I assigned then a value of CurrentX and CurrentY respectively.

I then added a Send to Location that is supposed to return the piece to
it's original hex but it gives me a bad data in module message, the
value is not a number and sends the unit to the 0,0 hex coordinate. The
map uses an alpha-numeric hex grid too by the way.

I tried enclosing CurrentX and CurrentY in $ signs but when I do that it
auto defaults the values to zero.

Regards,
RedMike