[messages] [Developers] test build for 3.1.19

JohnnyNonsense greg.larson08 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 14:01:11 MST 2012

I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.3, with Java 1.6.0_31 (apple build).
I'm still seeing some Mac-only bugs (they don't seem to appear in
windows version):

1.  If I attach a property sheet to a card/piece, and in the property
sheet, I add a property with Tick Marks with Value & Max, the boxes that
hold the Value and Max do not expand to hold their respective values.

2. In the Module Library, I left-click on a module to highlight it and
then fairly quickly right-click on the same module to select Edit Module
(or anything) in the context menu, the module will often Open before I
have a chance to make a selection.  I'm not sure, but it seems like it's
treating the left-click followed by right-click as a double-click, even
though they are with different mouse buttons.  The right-click will
*both* open the module and display the context menu, so that single
mouse-click is doing 2 different things.  I think many or most Mac users
are using 2-button mice these days.

3. In the Module Library, I double-click on a module to open it.  The
Welcome window appears.  If I then select "Cancel" the Welcome window
closes, but it leaves open a short,wide "<module> controls" window (with
the module name appearing where it says <module>.  Shouldn't my pressing
of the cancel button inhibit the appearance of this window, bringing me
back to just the Module Library?