[messages] [Module General Discussion] Playing games live with more than 2 players

zschub mattb at classforge.com
Sun Apr 29 18:38:31 MST 2012

IMHO, VASSAL handles this pretty well. I'd suggest that getting a
multiparty Skype session going allows you all to talk through what's
currently happening - and to quibble endlessly over the the WIF rules.
:-)

The map focus pulls to the "moving unit" so I'm finding it best for one
person at a time to be working with the counters (unless there are a
couple of close by stacks when you don't really notice).

Maybe create a dropbox with a known password to save your, ah, save
files? All good.

Overall, very usable for games like Wellington and Sword of Rome. WiF
over VASSAL is some serious effort (compared to a game with lower
counter density) but what the hell? "Wife is Furious" anyway... ;-)

    matt