[messages] [Module General Discussion] Re: Small World Vassal Module

irishwulf irishwulf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:27:36 MST 2012

Harowen,
   Thanks for the update.  I believe the only change I'll end up with
between the version in the link I provided and the final version is to
fix the race/power decks on the race/power screen - I mistakenly
switched them to auto-shuffle, but they should be manually shuffled.
With auto-shuffling, discarded badges are immediately put back in
circulation, which is not the behavior specified in the rules.
Actually, they are supposed to be discarded and then reshuffled 'in the
unlikely event' the deck is exhausted, but frankly I'm too lazy at this
point to adjust the artwork to accommodate a discard pile.  The least I
can do is put the discards at the bottoms of their decks, as Yojimbo and
TRagedy had originally provided.

Cheers,
Seth