[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Display 'offset'

whats82 whats82 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 14:42:35 MST 2012

I use warmachine module on vassal.

Yesterday I updated to 3.1.18 and have started having problem when I try
to drag and drop a model; while dragging, the model graphic is not
centered on my cursor but instead shifted by maybe an inch in the 4
o'clock direction. See picture. I have also updated and uninstalled Java
7 (currently on Java 6, update 26) as suggested by the sticky thread at
the top but that did not seem to help. Multiple uninstall and reinstall
of both 3.1.17 and 3.1.18 vassal did not solve the issue.

Does anyone know if this is caused by vassal's version or java ? or more
importantly, how can I fix this issue ? Thanks.