[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: Noob looing for an Arkham Horror game

duskhunter johnson.timothy.ryan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 06:44:12 MST 2012

I don't know if you are still looking for people to play with but I am
getting friends to play the game online instead of in-person because
most of us are no longer in the same area anymore.  We would have
anywhere from 3-6 people able to play; we have not set up a scheduled
regular day as to when we play but hope to get something set up soon.

If you are still interested, let me know.  (Laid back, relaxed, casual
group ranging from the New Jersey/New York/Virginia/Texas areas)