[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Arkham Horror (English)

duskhunter johnson.timothy.ryan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 06:49:34 MST 2012

Since my regular group of Arkham Horror friends has recently been moving
away to different parts of the country, we have been having trouble
playing the board game.  After discovering Vassal, we intend to set up
some regular games of Arkham but know that not everyone would be able to
play at same time necessarily.  It would also be great to find other
players who want to jump in on Vassal.

We currently have 3-6 anytime we play, usually falling more toward 3 or
4.  We're very casual, laid back, and have a lot of fun getting our
asses normally kicked by Ancient Ones when playing multiple expansions.

If you are interested to play with us, let me know and will see if our
schedule can accommodate you or vice versa.