[messages] [Module Design] remebering stats between logins?

Tom Russ taruss2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:23:42 MST 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 1:12 AM, havoc1605 <nicholasg55 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if it is possible for vassal to know what a player has
> when they log in to a game or will the player have to enter the stats
> manually?

I would expect that in general they would have to enter the stats manually.

But you could take a look at what is done to allow players to load decks of
cards into modules, since something similar may work for what you want to
do. The card loading was done to support those card games like Magic and
others where players build a deck off-line and then load it into a game to
play.