[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Fast Dominant Species players wanted

bobcatscry bobcatscry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:51:08 MST 2012

Looking for a PBEM game of Dominant Species (with the possibility of
some real-time sessions of 30-60 min., if we can get all the players
online simultaneously).  Strongly prefer players who will have fast
turnaround times when they're up.  Would like to get the game finished
in two weeks or less, not the 4 to 5 months that I've heard of for some
PBEM games.

Reply here or geekmail me at "bobcatscry" if you're on
boardgamegeek.com.

Thanks!