[messages] Edit: [Developers] Re: Move Fixed Distance Questions (Errors?)

irishwulf irishwulf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:59:43 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

Flaney,
   Based on a cursory examination of the source, it looks like what's
happening with multiple moves is:
1) Rotation is applied
2) An affine transformation is performed with that rotation
3) Rotation is applied again
4) An affine transformation is performed with the /cumulative/ rotation

So if you have a piece rotated 90 degrees to the right and perform two
MFD for 100 pixels up, it will end up 100 pixels to the right, 100
pixels down.  I've filed it as a bug, but as a workaround I'm guessing
you're just using a second MFD trait called FullAhead for 200 up?

Cheers,
Seth