[messages] [Module Design] Re: block game hide/show help

oiyounutter timporterusa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 08:43:03 MST 2012

the drag at map, must be a logic problem on my part.... I changed the
action and it worked...now I just need to get my logic fixed !

the other problem with the 'blocks on the same game-side not being
visible to the players on the same side', appears to be related to my
alterations to the 'sides' in vassal, the new 'sides' I added are
broken....

it would be very cool for vassal to have a debugging mode with
breakpoints stepping through the execution of the logic.... hint !