[messages] [Module Support] Re: PATHS OF GLORY: missing russian cavalry

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 11:03:06 MST 2012

Hi Bruno,

I was notified of this by someone else recently on BGG. I've started the
process of updating the module with this and other fixes but haven't had
time to complete it. For an immediate solution, here's what you can do:

1. Edit the module
2. Expand the AP Forces map window node
3. Expand the RU Corps At-Start Stack node
4. Right-click the RUCC piece and choose "Copy"
5. Right-click the RU Corps At-Start Stack node and choose "Paste"

Now you'll have the second 1-1-4 Russian cav unit in the stack of RU
corps when you re-open the module. Note that there are other missing
units: it needs 2 additional Polish corps in the GE Corps At-Start Stack
on the CP Forces map window, and 2 additional USA corps in the US Corps
At-Start Stack on the AP Forces map window. Use the same procedure above
to copy the existing pieces and paste in the additional ones.

I apologize for the oversight and hope I can post an updated module
soon.