[messages] [Module Support] Re: PATHS OF GLORY: missing russian cavalry

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 12:17:03 MST 2012

Oh yeah, I forgot that this won't do anything to the existing
scenarios--all those saved game setups would have to be re-built from
scratch. They don't inherit any changes that are made.

Here's an easier fix I should have considered first: in the Editor,
double click the node named "Units [Game Piece Palette]" and uncheck the
Hidden box. Save and restart. Now you can create as many units of
anything as you need.