[messages] [Developers] Re: Move Fixed Distance Questions (Errors?)

Flaney flaney at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 13:54:33 MST 2012

Since this seems to be a long lingering issue, I will change my approach
and use STL (SendToLocaction) property instead.

This will likely have a better user interface since errors in movement
selections (left vs right) on the rt-click menu can be avoid by creating
a token to drag-and-drop to the desired hex and clicking execute. This
way, any hidden terrain features (mines, etc) won't be inadvertently
stumbled upon since there will be direct visual feedback to the user
(and the opportunity to change one's mind before the final click).

mmmm...are there any hidden issues with STL?  :-)

Flaney