[messages] [Module Support] TS - Bear Trap event won´t trigger

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Thu Jan 19 07:38:12 MST 2012

I believe you contacted me privately, but just to be sure, I'll respond to
this as well.

The VASSAL TS module does not support PBeM.  There are ways to work around
this and many people do it, but you can't expect anything to be automated
unless two live players are connected simultaneously for live play.

If you want to play PBeM, you can just do so without expecting automation.
You can roll either of the dice in the toolbar.

- M.