[messages] [General Discussion] Help us fight SOPA and PIPA

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Thu Jan 19 12:53:19 MST 2012

Joel, you should put something on the main website.

If those laws go into effect and someone accuses vassalengine.org of
copyright violation--whether proved or not--the site will go down.  I think
it's hosted in the U.S., no?

Maybe we should put something on CSW as well.  I was just on the GMT folder
and there are some favourable views regarding those two laws.  I don't
think a lot of people understand how much of a blunt instrument those two
laws are.

- M.