[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: Opponents wanted

stommis stromstedt at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 02:48:20 MST 2012

Hi Lars
I see you are interested in a game of Russian front, I game my older
brother once played with me as a child. I am in the same situation as
you are, living in the same timezone (although only a quater dane), new
to Vassal, small kids running around and thirsty for some kind of
intellectual challenging nostalgic experience. I would prefer to play
the Russian side on advanced game rules (the updated ones) without those
optional rules unbalancing and complicating things, what about you?
But first, I tried to get the Russian front mod to work (latest vassal,
java and mod) and I can’t seem to be able to move minefields and
factories about. Are you having the same problem?
Sincerely,
Adam