[messages] [Opponents Wanted] The Russian Campaign - Newbie at VASSAL but not TRC

WayBack sguy at telus.net
Sun Jan 22 01:02:32 MST 2012

Hi, I am trying to get back to gaming after a really long hiatus.
Having just discovered VASSAL I am anxious to give this a try.  My
schedule fits the PBEM style better than live, so I am hoping there is
someone interested in playing.  I have played TRC by mail and face to
face several times, but am by no means an expert, so I don't mind being
schooled.  Email me if you are interested.