[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Labyrinth - WOT - PBEM or live with Skype (GMT+1)

Kingmaker dtallarek at web.de
Mon Jan 23 05:29:55 MST 2012

Hi!
Just bought the game two days ago and read through the rules. Looking
for a PBEM opponent to get a better grip on the rules, but hoping also
for a regular opponent  for some more games in the future.
It would also be possible for me to have a live game once a week. I'm
german, but my english is ok and I speak norwegian as well.
Right now I'm living in Norway, so GMT +1. Live games would be possible
at late afternoon, in between 18:00 and 23:00.
I'm kind of a fun player, who enjoys playing  games more than winning
them.  :D

Looking forward to it! Contact med via PM or mail!
Daniel. (dtallarek(at)web(DOT)de)