[messages] [Module Design] Comparing properties

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Mon Jan 23 10:00:11 MST 2012

Is there a way to do something like the following (for example in a
Trigger property check):

Type = Infantry && (Status = dead || Defense < 3)

At the moment (Vassal 3.1.18) it doesn't seem to work, at least with
that syntax. Regular expressions won't help, either, I think.

I can get around this problem by splitting it in two different triggers,
or using a trigger and a combination of restrict commands etc.. but it
seems a waste of keystrokes and/or traits.