[messages] [Feature Requests] Re: Request option to "Report Changes" of an invisible piece

irishwulf irishwulf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:20:00 MST 2012

Rant,
   I haven't done anything with the invisible trait, so I'm not certain
just how it works, but could the following work for your module?
Instead of using report action, set global properties with the
OldLocationName, LocationName, and BasicName (or anything else you want
for the report), then fire a global key command to a reporter piece to
submit the report on your invisible piece's behalf?  Be sure that
'suppress individual reports' is unchecked.

Cheers,