[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Large Non-Rectangular Pieces

zhavier zhavier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:35:19 MST 2012

I gave it about 30 minutes.

Its not a super important feature for these pieces to have the non
rectangular aspect, as it is quite playable as is, but here is the mod.

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module ... on_Explore[1]

The dungeon tile deck, i want those 5 pieces to have the non rectangular
trait.

I have heard that java limits its memory usage through a system
variable.  I thought that perhaps vassal was hitting the ceiling due to
the large size of the tiles.  Perhaps I would need to increase the
system variable for java memory?  Let's get dangerous....

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Super_Dungeon_Explore