[messages] [Module Design] Cards not showing up when moving from player hand

shaggynick seekerco at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 21:26:54 MST 2012

I'm have a problem where if I send a deck of cards from a playr hand or
just one card from a player hand to a map board the opponent cannot see
the deck or card.  I'm sure this is an easy fix but it's eluding me for
the moment.  I'm new to doing Vassal modules. If I can get this to work
I'm pretty much set.

I appologize if this has been covered earlier but I haven't been able to
easily find the solution via searching the forums.

Thank you for any help you can provide.