[messages] [Module Support] TS - Observer or Solo mode?

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Fri Jan 27 06:43:56 MST 2012

You can switch sides in the middle of a game. Otherwise, there is no way to see both sides at the same time. Unfortunately, that still won't give you a complete feel for the game because some things don't work properly if there is only one player. The best thing to do is to try it with a buddy or someone who's willing to explain the mechanics. Or just read the help and have a go.

- M.