[messages] [Developers] Re: Map Window - changed button function?

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Sat Jan 28 02:49:57 MST 2012

I also noticed that if you remove the name for a map window the
corresponding button behaves erratically:

a) sometimes it disappears completely
b) sometimes it is shown as a very small (but clickable) empty square

Behaviour (a) or (b) seems to be dependent on whether or not the said
window is the last one to have been added to module or not. By last one
I mean either cronologically or in the listed order of maps in the
module (following "move" commands).

I do apply blank texts to windows I don't really want to be seen by
players (e.g. turn tracker). But I wonder if it is a legimitate use or
just exploiting a bug with no guarantee it will work in future releases.
I have to experiment moving/recreating a lot to make sure they are
really completely hidden from the toolbar, whereas maybe it should be a
legitimate map window option.