[messages] [Module General Discussion] Rule enforcement?

TheJoker hansbrouwer2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 02:21:14 MST 2012

I am completely new to Vassal, though I have looked at it in the past. I
understand that game rules are not enforced, unless it is implemented by
the module builder. Some modules have a form of rules enforcement, I
think of Twilight Struggle.
Is there a way to find out which modules enforce rules? I have a
preference for such modules.
Similiar questions for the option to PBM. I understand Twilight Struggle
is not well suited for PBM, but are there modules which are very well
suited for PBM?

TIA,
FreeHansje