[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Vassal not launching

ronljacobsen ronljacobsen at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 19:13:02 MST 2012

Yes.  I just downloaded 3.1.18 and the behavior is the same.  The
installation puts a shortcut on my desk top.  I doubleclick the shortcut
and nothing happens.  I get a circular symbol on the mouse pointer that
indicates something is happen very briefly (less than a second) and then
nothing.  Vassal worked for me until sometime about a year ago maybe.  I
might be associated with switching laptops.  At this point I can'r
remember.

I'd appeciate any ideas.