[messages] [Module Support] Re: PATHS OF GLORY: missing russian cavalry

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 08:29:26 MST 2012

"in the Editor, double click the node named "Units [Game Piece Palette]"
and uncheck the Hidden box. Save and restart."

After doing this, you *should* have one extra button in the main toolbar
that will open the Game Piece Palette. All game markers, armies, corps,
trenches, and other markers should be accessible here. You can create
new instances of any piece by dragging it out of the palette and onto
the board. Or in the case of the error you want to fix, you need to find
the Polish cavalry corps and drag 2 of them onto the Central Powers
forces window.

If that doesn't work for you, unfortunately you'll just have to wait
until I have time to update the module--my apologies.