[messages] [Module Design] Re: global key command in player hand

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 31 09:36:43 MST 2012

"irishwulf" wrote:

> My own experimentation suggests that the GKC _piece trait_ by default
> broadcasts to all pieces, even those on other maps, unless otherwise
> constrained.  Is that not how it works?
>
> -Seth

Um no - in fact, as my little demo here will show you, it actually
generates a bug (which it seems has gone unnoticed by us until I built
this) - it used to be that the GKC on the piece would just do nothing
and the piece on the other map remained unaffected. If you fill in the
PME though using CurrentMap =  whatever, then you will affect the piece
on the other map