[messages] [Module Design] Return to Deck Won't work

holyguano holyguano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:08:19 MST 2012

I have been using the Quarriors Module and it has some issues but it is
playable. I am trying to add the expansions to it. I don't understand
all of the Programming but I am able to drop new cards and dice into it
and they work fine except for one thing.  The return to deck function
when you cull a die just will not send the card back to the deck even
tho I chose that deck to return it to. This won't happen all that often
but it does happen and I wish I could get it to work.  Anybody willing
to look at the mod for me?

I am thinking that maybe it just is not being counted in some property
that I can't find.  I took out Mighty Quake Dragons everywhere that I
have been editing the mod to add a new die/card in order to test this
theory and then searched the buildfile to see if they were still
mentioned somewhere and they were not as far as I could tell.