[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Noob in WA looking to play online Up Front

paveuf pvanetten at triad.rr.com
Fri Jul 6 14:28:29 MST 2012

Scott,

I can run you thru if you wish.  Vassal is ok and visually very
appealing.  Have you heard of www.wargameroom.com[1]?  There is an
online version of UF (called Internet Up Front or IUF) which is text
based; however, it is VERY fast to play and handles all rules
interactions for you.  Its a free download and can be played solitaire
(just open two dos windows and run it on same machine).  This is how I
learned it many moons ago.

In any event, apprise your availability.  I'm also east coast, just
south of VA border in NC near Danville.  We can skype if desired, my
handle is paveuf.

happy hunting!

[1] http://www.wargameroom.com