[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Storm Over Stalingrad 7/7

rawdealdemo darkroadtohell at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 18:58:51 MST 2012

New to Vassal (have been playing Twilight Struggle as my first
Vassal/ACTS/PBEM game and it's going smooth)

New to Storms over Stalingrad (Read the 8 pages of rules today and
watched a quick video tutorial on BGG. Doesn't seem to difficult)

I have been known to be a little slow on the uptake. But am an eager
student and would never just quit a game on you.

Feeling patient?

I'd love to play this tonight.. Saturday July 7