[messages] [Module Support] Twilight Struggle Deluxe hand disabled

jeidson jreidson1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 18:35:03 MST 2012

Playing the latest version of Twilight Struggle Deluxe edition. I was
Soviets. Opponent just completed playing "Bear Trap" I took two turns
before I was able to play any cards. We were on the last Mid War square.
I played the Olympics card US accepted I (Soviets) won. My opponents
hand was disabled and my hand was disabled. When ever I tried to close
my turn I kept getting a message that said Soviets need to play card. No
way to resolve. I have it saved if someone thinks they can fix it.