[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Support] Twilight Struggle Deluxe hand disabled

jeidson jreidson1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 18:36:03 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

Playing the latest version of Twilight Struggle Deluxe edition. I was
Soviets. Opponent just completed playing "Bear Trap" I took two turns
before I was able to play any cards (bad rolls). We were on the last Mid
War square. I played the Olympics card US accepted I (Soviets) won. My
opponents hand was disabled and my hand was disabled. When ever I tried
to close my turn I kept getting a message that said Soviets need to play
card. No way to resolve. I have it saved if someone thinks they can fix
it.