[messages] [Module Design] Delete breaks Trigger Action

garyweatherly garyweatherly at ymail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:28:39 MST 2012

In the latest version of Wellington, Cntrl E is supposed to cause Delete
and a Trigger Action that triggers a Set Global Property, however it
does not work.  As long a Delete is triggered, Trigger Action and Set
Global Property do not work.  If I remove the Delete trait, they work
just fine.
Bug?
Anyone know a way around this problem?  I have tried many changes and
experiments, but none work so long as Delete is triggered.