[messages] Edit: Re: [General Discussion] zombie survival board game

broocya broocyatook at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 10 02:22:33 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

What is the best zombie survival board game? I am looking for a new way
to have a good time with friends. I thought it would be a good idea for
us all to play some board game cause we were getting board of video
games. Well we started playing the halo board game and world of warcraft
board game and were not nerd that know how to play it the best but we
had a good time and now were trying to find zombie survival board game.
So does anyone know some really good ones? And not cost a lot of money?
Income Protection[1]
water ionizer models[2]

[1] http://www.ccafp.com.au/income-protection/
[2] http://kangen-water-ionizers.info