[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Send card to deck and shuffle

Ratty leymaster at nezumi.me.uk
Tue Jul 10 19:35:12 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

OK there is a slight issue with using Global Hot Keys to Shuffle Decks
as part of a chain of triggers, that can cause a bug..

The best way is to create a hidden deck that is set to always shuffle..
IE when you draw a card from it,it comes up randomly. Then move all
cards to that Deck (Don't use send to deck), then all cards from that
Deck back to your original deck. This will have the same effect as
shuffling, but won't cause errors.

The way I do it is... Note I'm using 3.2 which is a really good idea if
you do lots of things like this

__Hidden Object__

Trigger:
          Keyboard Command: Remake Deck
          Perform these Keystokes:
                 Remake
                 Shuffle_Deck

GKC:
          Keyboard Command: Remake
          Global Key Command: SendShuffler
          Matching Properties: DeckName = yourDrawDeck || PieceName =
yourPieceName
          Within a Deck, apply to: All Pieces

GKC:
          Keyboard Command: Shuffle_Deck
          Global Key Command: ShuffleBackToDeck
          Matching Properties: DeckName = yourHiddenAlwaysShuffleDeck
          Within a Deck, apply to: All Pieces

__On Cards__

Trigger:
          Keyboard Command: SendShuffler
          Perform these Keystokes:
                 SendCardToShuffler

Return to Deck:
         Keyboard Command: SendCardToShuffler
         Select Deck: yourHiddenAlwaysShuffleDeck

Trigger:
          Keyboard Command: ShuffleBackToDeck
          Perform these Keystokes:
                 SendCardToDeck