[messages] [Developers] Game Piece Activate CTRL-A

JustaBill martinson2005 at netscape.net
Wed Jul 11 12:48:36 MST 2012

I've had exactly the same experience, and it took a while to get used to
this since it seems counterintuitive.  Now I constantly feel compelled
to open those hidden panes to make sure there isn't a value lurking in
there that's going to give me the wrong behavior.  I would recommend
that checkboxes not be used as open/close handles for hidden panes,
since the user expectation would likely be that the checkbox means
active/inactive.