[messages] [Module General Discussion] Battle of Westeros module - is maintainer still active?

Ainulindale ainulindale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:21:04 MST 2012

Hi everyone,

I tried to contact the maintainer of the BoW module (thoemi) with no
luck: there's no mail anywhere that I can find and he doesn't seem to
use his BGG account.

As I needed to use the B board side, I ended up implementing it. Either
it could be useful to the original maintainer or I could take it over,
as long it helps someone.

If you know him, please summon him, else, I'll end up posting my version
which will probably include extensions in the end :-)