[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Noob wants to PBEM

seanmemphis seanmemphis at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:32:40 MST 2012

"Keisus" wrote:
> twilight imperium. if you're still interested in it

Same!!
-seanmemphis at yaho..

"Subject: Re:TI3
Hi, Donegal.

Yes, I'd be fine with using the Vassal module. Actually, modded is
great! And doesn't that Vassal module use the expansions?

In order to (re-)generate interest, I'd suggest using the Vassal module
and posting the game (every action of every phase of every turn... I can
do the posting on BGG's TI3-PBF-Forum) on the BGG forum, as well.

So my answer is, literally, "yes; both, please."

Now we need at least 2 more players, and preferably four more! =)
Here's where using Vassal (inc. its Forum) AND BGG can help.

I'll post this all on the BGG Forum and the Vassal Forum, and we'll see
who signs up! :-)

-SeanMemphis

Donegal wrote:
I,m interested in a game. Do you want to use forum or vassal?
I know a great vassal module for the game, although it's a bit modded,
with sightly different strategy cards and technologies"