[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Vassal PBEM: Block and CDG, easy summer gaming?

trilb trondbrandmo at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 23:57:10 MST 2012

Summer time, is the time for gaming :D
Hi I live in Norway and have played some games here on Vassal. I love
both CDG`s and block games (currently playing Shiloh). Since I have some
family commitments pbem is the only way for me to play. I would like to
play games at moderat tempo. 1 post a day?

Games I suggest for easy summer gaming is:
Block: Hammer of scots, Athens and spartha, Crusader rex, Hellenes and
Julius Cesare.
CDG: Twilight struggle, shifting sands, POG and barbarossa to berlin.
Open for other suggestions..

-Trond