[messages] [General Discussion] Notes window question

woodreb woodreb at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 06:59:40 MST 2012

I'm pretty new to the vassal program and have a question, I hope I've
put this in the correct forum. I haven't been able to answer the
question myself through searching the forums here, nor reading the 3.1
designer's guide.
A friend and I are trying to PBEM the South Mountain module, I'm on a
pc,He's on a Mac.
My specific question is concerning the Notes Window: Is there any way,
with the the public notes, to enable copy and paste (right click on my
mouse) so the notes contained can be transferred to a document file?
Thanks for any attention to this.
Woodreb