[messages] [Module Design] Turn Counters (Question)

Kard kcminn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 10:23:07 MST 2012

I'm trying to affect a turn counter to move the turn forward from a
trigger action on a global property within a piece on the main game
board.  It seems to be refusing to affect the Turn Counter mechanism
because that is outside the Main Map Window.

Any suggestions on how I can get a keystroke to affect outside the map
window?  I tried using Global Key Commands, but either I wasn't using
them right, or they just don't get out there...