[messages] [Developers] Tiling directory

mroyer mroyer1 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 06:06:18 MST 2012

"uckelman" wrote:

> How lengthy are we talking about here?

Um... faster computers probably in the 2 to 3 minute range, slower ones
maybe upwards of 5 to 7... maybe.  Haven't really timed it beyond
knowing that it seems like forever when waiting for it :)

That said, I don't think it's worth making any changes to VASSAL on this
count.  Once development settles with the module, so will the number of
times we have to sit through the tiling process.

-Mark R.