[messages] [Feature Requests] Chat Window Redesign

Kard kcminn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:32:46 MST 2012

I've had a lot of players ask me if there's any way to move the chat
window vertically, and have the server controls above it.  Thus you'd be
able to see a lot more of the text while playing a game, since most
people rarely type more than 20-40 characters, which would fit much
better in a vertical window for some modules.

Is it possible for Vassal to program this in as a selectable option in
the Preferences section?

And lastly, would it be possible to allow players to change the
background colour of the chat window?  I much prefer a dull grey
background when i'm readying to a white.  Personal preference, I know...
 :)

Thank you kindly for taking the time to check these requests.