[messages] [Module General Discussion] I made the game of thrones module

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 16 15:27:27 MST 2012

Unless your module is not the second edition board game (aka first edition)
might want to ask the contributors of this particular module

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:A_Game_of_Thrones:_The_Board_Game_(S
econd_Edition)

which is already available on the site (if it is not one and the same).