[messages] [General Discussion] Vassal on Nokia Belle (Symbian)?

GlynGreen wosname_thingmy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 23:13:24 MST 2012

I've recently bought the excellent new Nokia 808 mobile phone (the one
with the 41mp camera). It runs the Nokia Belle OS, older versions of
which used to be called Symbian.

I'm not familiar with the technicalities, but could I run Vassal on it?
Or what's ths timeline till when a compatible version will be released?

I'm bicycling all round Australia for the next year and a half, so don't
have access to a regular computer (just this phone and  tablet) and I'd
like to play and test/develop army lists for the game I play.