[messages] [Developers] Local/Global Properties

chrono280 chrono280 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:55:57 MST 2012

New twist: This only happens in a multiplayer game.  If ,offline, I join
as Green, change the colonyCounterValue property, switch to Blue and
refresh the counter there, it does NOT show me the value of Green's
counter which is what it was doing in the above example.  So to
summarize again:

Green Production Window -> numerical counter that reports value of ->
colonyCounterValue (Global Prop in that window)
Blue Production Window -> numerical counter that reports value of ->
colonyCounterValue (Global Prop in that window)

In a multiplayer game if someone puts a value into the counter on the
Green Production Window, it will be mirrored in the Blue Production
window as well.  However, if Blue puts a value into the counter on the
Blue Production Window it is NOT mirrored onto Green.

If playing offline, the values are NOT mirrored at all and operate
independently.

Let me know if I can explain this any better.