[messages] [Module Design] Text Label in At-Start Stack and impossible selection

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Fri Jul 20 03:00:50 MST 2012

Right, reported both bugs: 4599 and 4600.

Incidentally, since I read that Vassal 4 is going to be so much
different and everything.. can you clarify if it will build on 3.2.x to
add/fix stuff - with all major changes being under the hood - or should
we expect a complete new product?

I suppose it is the former, but I was wondering if it was the latter ..
and hence my reluctance in filing bug reports (if the present engine is
at the end of the line).